Testing is offered to ticketed passengers and airport workers only.
Helix Medical Testing centre is conveniently situated pre-security on level two, adjoining to the Concourse C safety checkpoint.
To schedule a consultation (travel records required):
To program a COVID-19 evaluation at PBI, please follow the instructions below:
- Click “covid testing palm beach” (Or”Telehealth Visit” to anything apart from COVID-19 testing.)
- Finish the screening questionnaire. On another page, it is going to ask you”Where could you prefer to check?” Select Airport
- (Fundamental demographics and insurance if appropriate.)
Palm Beach County necessitates the usage of decorative coverings while in PBI. Face coverings will not be required for children under two decades old and men with medical conditions which aren’t harmonious with masks.
Free masks are accessible for passengers and passengers in the primary airport safety office (level two ), airline ticket counters, and security checkpoints.
For the security, PBI closes nightly from 11:00 pm to 3:30 am to offer janitorial staff the chance to correctly sanitize the terminal without any interruption of the general public. We provide free parking to the first 20 minutes in short-term parking and also ask that greeters fulfill their client’s curbside or await arriving guests in the mobile phone Lot.
PBI is after all directions provided by the Department of Health and the CDC and now we’re taking additional steps to present a clean environment with greater sterilization of high traffic and higher touch places. We invite all to follow the CDC guidelines to stop the spread of germs within our neighborhood and while vacationing.
(Limit 2 per customer and you will find limited quantities on certain products.
Palm Beach County Food Finder Map: This map was made by United Way of Palm Beach County’s Hunger Relief staff to connect people searching for food funds to sites close to them at a speedy and accessible manner. United Way of Palm Beach County will upgrade this source weekly. If you’d like to add your company’s resources on the map, then please fill this out Food Finder Interest Form.
• Foods for Children 18 and Under — All these websites provide meals for kids ages 18 and under.
• Food Pantries — All these websites provide groceries like canned goods, create, and protein solutions.
• Soup Kitchens — All these websites provide hot meals for people to take together.
• Family Take Out Meals — All these websites provide drive-through hot meals for everybody in the vehicle.
• Affordable Create — All these websites offer you cheap produce boxes.
If you’re need of help in this time, we invite you to contact 2-1-1 by visiting their site 211palmbeach.
It’ll be updated as further data becomes available. Go to its site to get these resources and updates.